Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome to my insanity!

I thought i needed a place to go to and just say what i want to say. And because i don't have enough to do as it is (joke), i figured why not try this blogspot thing, so here i am.

I will probably use this more to rant then anything else, so don't say i didn't warn you. ;)

But to start this whole blogging thing i figured i would let you know more about me. Which i rarely do to be fair. I simply don't trust people so i tend to keep a lot of things to myself so i guess needless to say this won't be my deepest darkest secrets. lol  But here we go, some things i am willing to share with everybody (like anybody is really going to read this).

Nadine Facts:
- I was born in Germany.
- I moved to Ireland about 9 years ago with just one bag of clothes. (Wow that was tough)
- I would never move back to Germany even though i miss my family.
- I am a huge Kellan Lutz fan, however i am not a huge Twilight fan.
- I have never met Kellan Lutz.
- I am going to a Twilight Convention in Barcelona in April just because Kellan is supposed to be there and i am scared he will have to cancel as i don't care about anybody else there.
- My favorite band is 30 Seconds to Mars and i seen them play 4 times in 2010.
- I've got 2 tattoo's. Both on my wrists.
- I got a little Cougar crush on Zac Efron and even got his calendar for Christmas. LOL
- I run 2 websites: KellanLutzOnline.com and Jared-Leto.net
- I hate liars and never forgive you if you lied to me, don't care who you are.
- I have SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder) and PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- I hate self-pity.
- I'd love to take a Web Design Course but can't afford it.
- I live together with my best friend Marina and her son Kevin.
- I don't want to have kids myself.
- I shot a gun once and it was so much fun.
- I adore WWE Superstar Edge.
- My favorite TV Shows right now are: Dexter, Leverage, White Collar, NCIS: LA and The Vampire Diaries
- My favorite Movies are: The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption, The Color Purple, The Blind Side, Deep Winter, The Notebook
- The song that always makes me cry:  Here without you by 3 Doors Down
- The song that always puts me in a good mood: Closer to the Edge by 30 Seconds to Mars
- I adore my friends and would do anything for them.
- I'd love to volunteer in New Orleans but can't afford to fly there or i would.
- I'd never tell a secret.
- I don't trust easily but once i do, i trust completely.
- I think life is too short to do what others expect from you so you should do what you want. It's your life!
- Found out my Grandmothers cancer has returned & i am scared i won't see her again.
- I am me, always.
- The best present i ever got was a simple 'Thank you' card (this christmas). I am not material. 

I guess those are a few things. Maybe i will update this or post a follow up. I just read back on it and to be fair i guess everybody already knew all this. hahaha Ah well...

In case anybody reads this (i highly doubt it) why don't you tell me a few facts about yourself? Would love to read it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, this is great :)
    There are always new things to learn about you and I'm excited to see what you're gonna write here \o/
    I'm already following your blog :)

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think there is anything about me you do not know!

    I will think on it!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete